Camellia japonica ~ 1/2 standard ~ 150cm
The 1/2 standard option of Camellia japonica, the stem is only 100cm tall. A lovely example of topiary for pots or in the ground as an architectural feature,. Very effective planting two, either side of a door or path to another part of the garden. They do need a sheltered site, avoiding very cold Winter winds, particularly from the East.
- Small leathery oval green leaves with a golden.
- Blooms in late Winter and early Spring.
- Pink flowers. Only colour option available.
- 150-160cm tall 1/2 Standard tree.
- 8-10cm girth clear stem of 100cm.
- The canopy is 50-60cm wide and tall.
- Hardy to -5c. Position in a very sheltered spot.