Camellia japonica ‘Jory’s Yellow’ 200cm
- DFG rating: 9/10
- 200cm tall, in 400 litre containers.
- Semi mature.
- Slow growing, up to a 400-500cm spread in 10-20 years if planted in the ground.
- Blooms in late Winter to Spring.
- Medium sized leathery oval dark green leaves.
- Creamy yellow flowers.
- Hardy to -10c or -15 in a very sheltered spot.
- Soil must be Acid, it is fine to plant in lightly acidic soil, but you will need to plant the trees with plenty of ericaceous compost. And then keep feeding the trees three times a year, with ericaceous fertiliser in April, July and October.