Camellia japonica 'Te Deum’ ~ multi-stem ~ 200-225cm
- DFG rating: 10/10
- 200-225cm tall.
- Semi mature, containerised into 130 litre pots.
- Slow growing, up to a 400-500cm spread in 10-20 years.
- Blooms in late Winter to Spring.
- Medium sized leathery oval dark green leaves.
- Deep pink flowers.
- Hardy to -10c or -15 in a very sheltered spot.
- Soil must be Acid, it is fine to plant in lightly acidic soil, but you will need to plant the trees with plenty of ericaceous compost. And then keep feeding the trees three times a year, with ericaceous fertiliser in April, July and October.