Camellia sasanqua ‘Hinode-gumo’ ~ multi-stem 90-100cm
- DFG rating: 9/10
- 150cm tall.
- Slow growing, 150cm tall and 120cm spread in 10-20 years.
- Blooms in late Autumn to early Winter.
- Small leathery eliptical to oval dark green leaves.
- White flowers.
- Hardy to -10c or -15 in a very sheltered spot.
- Soil must be Acid, it is fine to plant in lightly acidic soil, but you will need to plant the trees with plenty of ericaceous compost. And then keep feeding the trees three times a year, with ericaceous fertiliser in April, July and October.