Camellia sasanqua ‘Yuletide’
- DFG rating: 10/10
- Slow growing, 400cm tall and 300cm spread in 10-20 years.
- Blooms in late Autumn to early Winter.
- Small leathery eliptical to oval dark green leaves.
- Red flowers.
- Hardy to -10c or -15 in a very sheltered spot.
- Soil must be Acid, it is fine to plant in lightly acidic soil, but you will need to plant the trees with plenty of ericaceous compost. And then keep feeding the trees three times a year, with ericaceous fertiliser in April, July and October.