Elaeagnus ebbingeii (Pleached tree)
Elaeagnus ebbingeii trained as a pleached tree is very interesting. This pleached option for screening or as an architectural feature is well worth considering, but it does is best in a sheltered site.
- Leathery oval green leaves than have silvery colouring on the leaves with a golden underside.
- This pleached option is a freshly pleached tree that offers very good value, and will become a well filled frame by the end of its first Summer in your garden. We do offer a more established fuller frame, but is considerably more expensive due to the Italian nurseries that supply us having high demand for this and very limited stock of this option.
- 3.2 meter tall Standard tree.
- Recommended spacing for planting is 150cm to 175cm from stem to stem.
- 10-12cm girth clear stem 200cm.
- Frame is 140cm wide and 120cm high.
- Hardy to -15c