Photinia x fraseri 'Red Robin' 120cm x 120cm frame (Pleached tree)
- A much loved classic, Red Robin as a superb pleached evergreen tree option for screening unwanted views. Leaves begin bright red and mature into green.
- This pleached option is a freshly pleached tree that offers very good value, and will become a well filled frame by the end of its first Summer in your garden. We do offer a more established fuller frame, but is considerably more expensive due to the Italian nurseries that supply us having high demand for this and very limited stock of this option.
- DFG rating: 9/10
- 3.2 meter tall Standard tree.
- Recommended spacing for planting is 120cm to 130cm from stem to stem.
- 10-12cm girth clear stem 200cm.
- Metal cane frame 120cm wide and 120cm high.
- Hardy to -15c
We offer and recommend our mature tree planting service. Planting, supporting and irrigating the trees properly is essential to them establishing. We travel all over England. Please call us to discuss and we will be delighted to give you a quotation.